I have added more features to the SOEXplorer application that I had previously blogged about. The new features make the application more handy. This application should allow you to administer your ArcGIS Server much more easily without the need for ArcCatalog. It also allows administrators to change certain properties that are not editable in ArcCatalog (for e.g. the maximum record count that will be returned by the server). The new version can be downloaded here. The 64-bit version of the application can be downloaded here.
- Start, Stop, Pause Server Objects.
- Get ArcGIS Server statistics.
- Get Server and Server Object statistics.
- Add/Delete host machines.
- Add/Delete server directories.
- Edit Server Object properties (some not accessible in ArcCatalog).
- Delete Server Objects.
- Save Server Object configuration to file.
- Create Server Object configurations from previously saved files.
- Register new Server Object Extensions.
- Delete Server Object Extensions.
- Activate/Deactivate individual Server Object Extensions on Server Objects.
If you are interested in contributing to the application or just the source code, the SVN repository can be accessed here on Assembla.