SOEXplorer is a tool that I had created to help developers register and manage Server Object Extensions for ArcGIS Server. Click the image above to download the application for 32-bit machines. For 64-bit machines, use the download here. Please get in touch with me if you are interested in the source-code for the application.
Here is the list of features currently in SOEXplorer
- Start, Stop, Pause Server Objects.
- Get ArcGIS Server statistics.
- Get Server and Server Object statistics.
- Add/Delete host machines.
- Add/Delete server directories.
- Edit Server Object properties (some not accessible in ArcCatalog).
- Delete Server Objects.
- Save Server Object configuration to file.
- Create Server Object configurations from previously saved files.
- Register new Server Object Extensions.
- Delete Server Object Extensions.
- Activate/Deactivate individual Server Object Extensions on Server Objects.
And here are some screenshots and notes on how to use it.